Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
I was tagged by a friend of mine, dubidupap-ohlife. She tagged me a few weeks ago but I found out just now. So let’s start!
1. Supernova series by Dewi Lestari
2. Bumi Manusia by Pramoedya Ananta Toer
3. Perahu Kertas by Dewi Lestari
4. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling
5. Ku Antar ke Gerbang by Ramadhan K. H.
6. Slam Dunk by Takehiko Inoue (I know it’s a comic book. But I never read comics like I read Slam Dunk. Hence, it deserves a place on the list).
7. Animorphs by K. A. Applegate
8. Ronggeng Dukuh Paruk by Ahmad Tohari
9. Habibie-Ainun by B. J. Habibie
10. 5 cm by Donny Dirghantoro